Serious gamers always invest in high-quality PC gaming chairs. These chairs are most modern and ensure heavy-duty gamers spend hours with minimal health impacts. Due to their adjusting nature, they allow multi-positioning. This greatly anchors the gamer, improves performance and general experience. We’ve collected a list of best PC Gaming chairs under $100 that you can purchase at an affordable price in 2019.
There are varieties of chairs dedicated to PC gamers. They are different although not much from console gaming seats. Due to this, having the right chair will let you enjoy high performance against the rivals. A combination of proper posture, heavy-duty padding, and other features make these seats indispensable. For any serious gamer, here are the Best chairs for gamers below $100 to take your experience to the next level.
A Few Realities Of Sub-$100 Gaming Chairs
Unfortunately, this price range of gaming chairs means that there’s going to be a few downsides you just can’t avoid. Before making a buying decision, we recommend familiarizing yourself with them so you aren’t in for a nasty surprise.
Prime Shipping Is Rare- Products From Overseas First thing’s first, the shipping on these can be pretty bad. Because they’re often based overseas before being ordered, it can take a week or more for you to receive your gaming chair.
A lot of budget options for chairs, monitors and other products are based outside of the US and shipping time is a common downside with them if you live stateside. Of the five options on this list, only one of them supports Prime shipping- the HomCom Race Car Style Chair.
Won’t Last As Long As More Premium Options Next up is a sad reality: you aren’t going to get $500 chair quality and endurance out of a $100 chair. This falls under the category of things that simply don’t happen.
However, you will still be receiving a great budget chair for your money. While many of these do come from overseas, their quality is usually better than what you can expect walking into a retail store and buying a chair at the same price. Because of this, we still recommend them. Just note that they may start showing wear and tear sooner than the truly premium options.
Inevitable Compromises Last but not least, a few inevitable compromises have to be made at this price range. This compromise is usually seen in the following areas:
- Chair weight capacity
- Added features
- Quality of materials
- Most of the chairs on this list opt for good materials, except for the one that chooses weight capacity instead.
- A few of the higher-end ones manage to pull off extra features and quality materials, but still sacrifice weight capacity.
Furmax Gaming Chair
- Excellent reclining, extra padding, and lower body comfort make Furmax’s Gaming Chair our top choice for gaming, streaming, and lounging.
- Seat dimensions: 20.9 x 19.7 inches
- Back dimensions : 23.2 x 32.3 inches
- Adjustable Height: 3.7 inches
- Leg Length: 10.6 inches
- Max Weight: 310 pounds
- Warranty: 30-day guarantee
E-Win Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 23.2 x 50.8 inches
- Weight capacity: 370 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years
GTRacing Ergonomic Gaming Chair
- Seat dimensions: 5.35 x 19.68 inches
- Back dimensions: 21.56 x 53.15 inches
- Adjustable height: Approx. 30 inches
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year